Friday, April 10, 2009

Bunny Abundance

Here is another variation on the Bunny Rubber Stampede stamp I did. This one I sent to my Mom in Connecticut. She just got out of the hospital again on Monday. I just love the spellbinders dies. The ones used here are the long square and filigree. I punched out some flowers with punches I had. I used tiny rhinestones for the center of the flowers. There is stickles on the flowers and the flowers and carrot on the bunny.

Speaking of glitter, I am infatuated with glitter. I just love it and am known to spray it even in my hair. I always get compliments on my hair when I spray the glitter. Everyone tells me how shiny and healthy my hair looks. I use the Herbal Essence fine glitter spray so people don't think I am over the edge with the glitter. lol It's just my little secret. And, yes I do own the bath and body works spray body glitter, of course. Have you ever seen roses that have been sprayed with glitter...absolutely beautiful. Having a little sparkle just seems to liven everything up. I like glitter on just about everything except my food. ROFL So basically what I am trying to say is that all the cards you will see here are going to have glitter on them.

So off I go to do some more bunnies! See you tomorrow.
Carol

No comments: