Thursday, April 30, 2009

Violet Floral Card

OK, I missed uploading this card yesterday. I happened to apply for a job over the Internet at a large bank and it took me almost two hours. I had to take a test along with a lengthy application, plus my resume' and cover letter. This is kind of a funny story but, I had purchased stock at The Heritage Bank back in 2003 when I started working for them. In 5 years I only made $175. So after they laid me off, I cashed my stock in and went to this large bank (the one I just applied for a job at) and doubled my money in less than a month.

Anywho......I love making the flowers on this card. I have made many of these flowers throughout my card making endeavors. I think they are just so pretty on cards. I just realized I don't have any stickles on this card. I am slipping!!! I really love violet and blue together. I don't know if you can see it well in this picture, but the floral dp had those colors in it.

Well, I am off to work in my garden and after that I am going to make more cards today. It's going to be beautiful here today. Thanks for stopping by and reading my chatter.

Stamps: Heidi Grace
Punch: Martha Stewart Border Punch, Frond, and Branch,---- Whale of a Punch Flower
Accessories: Rhinestones, ribbon, spellbinders die

1 comment:

Winnie and Patty said...

Carol--this card is lovely! I love the flowers too! You really do have a great eye for color/design. TFS--Patty