Saturday, May 16, 2009

Song In My Heart

Good afternoon. I am participating in the VSN over at Splitcoast Stampers. This is the first of four cards for May 15. We were to use bananna, caramel, and cocoa for our color choices and use a music theme. Who could resist this cute little girl with the kitty cat on her piano as my image? She is so adorable. I had fun coloring her. I actually colored her twice as she is 3D. The sentiment just popped into my head while I was coloring. "Having a Friend Like You Puts a Song in My Heart! I have a few friends who play musical instruments that this would be perfect to send to. Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more of my VSN contributions.

1 comment:

Winnie and Patty said...

Carol--I love this card! I know I say that all the time about your work, but this one is sooooooo adorable! Making the little girl 3-d was such a nice addition! And the flowers really finish the card. Did you hand write the sentiment? It's perfect. I'll email you later. TFS--Patty