Thursday, July 16, 2009

Betty Bubbles

Today's card was made for yesterday's Card Sketch Challenge at Splitcoast Stampers. I hadn't inked this Cherished Teddie stamp from Stampendous yet, it was sitting on my table. I thought it would give me the opportunity to use it. I love the background paper used on this card. It reminded me of wallpaper that you might see in someone's guest bathroom. Perfect for the bathtub scene don't you think? It is from a stack called English Garden. I used my cuddlebug and embossing folder, Martha Stewart border punch, prima flowers, Martha Steward branch punch, brads, and the sentiment is from the $1 bin at Michaels.

Today I will be working on a Fiftith Wedding Anniversary card. Ideas have been rolling around in my head for this the last couple of days. I am going to go play and see if some of them work. I want it to be something spectacular for this couple. The lady it is going to inspired me years ago to go into the craft business as she had her own successful enterprise for several years. I want something to "Wow" her. So wish me luck. Hopefully I will post it here tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Winnie and Patty said...

This card is so cute! And you are so right, the DSP is perfect. It reminds me of my grandmothers old Victorian house when I was a little girl. And I love the stamp image. She's just having too much fun in the tub! TFS--Patty