Monday, July 20, 2009

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Bear


Today's card is a double challenge - 1st Splitcoast Stampers was to make fabric flowers or use fabric on your card creations. The other challenge is at The Pink Elephant which was to make a card with animals. My bears were made with curly felt (left over from my bear-making days). The flowers were also made of fabric. I did a bear layout like this in a scrapbook that I made for my Mother last year. I have a closet still filled with fabric. They say this is the hot new trend. Well thank goodness for that because I need to use this stuff up. There are so many ways to use fabric on cards. Even the paper piecing technique could be done with fabric. Why not join us and give it a try. Thanks for stopping by to see what I was up to today. If you have questions, just let me know.

8 comments:

Tracey said...

Aw gorgeous card, love the cute bears :-)

x

Carol said...

The flowers are fab, but OMG those bears are adorable!! I am in love with your card, thank you so much for sharing it with us at TPE :)

Hugs
Carol H x
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card! I just love those little bears. Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

Annie said...

Aren't those bears adorable - they make you want to stroke them.
gorgeous card
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Winnie and Patty said...

This is fantastic Carol! The fabric gives the card so much texture. I love them, and the flowers, and the pearls, and everything else! What a great card! TFS--Patty

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Saw the word "bear" and had to have a peek - how absolutely snuggable are they.

Debbie x

LORi said...

Wow!! Super cute!! Thanks for joining us at TPE!!

Julie said...

Those bears look fab, a stunning card.
Julie x