Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fred She Said Pansy Matchbox Nugget Holder


Greetings! If you saw my plaque the other day then your will remember these pansies. I had these sitting on my craft table left over.

So, my good friend Patty Penn sent me several months ago an envelope filled with these match box die cuts. Not only that, she told me when I go visiting businesses to inquire about a job and leave my Resume' that I should bring a box of candy. So if you put two and two together...this is what you get!!! lol

Aren't these darling. I used the Martha Stewart pansy border punch for the lace and the Martha Stewart mini butterfly. I tied a ribbon and attached the thank you charm I got from Micheal's in the wedding section. I got 4 Hershey's nuggets in a box. I made 12 in all and have some others to share another day that I used tea bag folding on.

I took these today on my testing and interview and gave them away. They really liked them. It made me feel so good to give them away and spread a little bit of kindness. I was successful in achieving my initiative!

Thanks for looking!!!

4 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

Carol--these are more than adorable!!!! I love the pansy "belly band" that you put on them. How very creative! And you know pansies are my FAVORITE flower! Great job girl friend! TFS

Rosemary said...

These are beautiful - and yeah, I think they'll remember you. What a thoughtful item! Love this!

himlaverket said...

This is so beautiful...
Lucky to have one of those...;)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so pretty Carol!! love the colors!! So summery and cheerful!! Gorgeous GF!!
hugs,
Chris