Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Wooden Bird Cage Ornament

 Hello friends and crafters.  Today I wanted to share with you a bird cage ornament I made for the "Let the Sunshine In" theme for the Splitcoast Stampers Design Team in April.  This was a wooden ornament I had found at Michael's that I decorated.
I spray painted the cage, used prima flowers, feathers, ribbon, and some butterflies from K & Company.  You can't see it too well but there are pearls scatter on the birdcage.  The bird was in a chipboard pack from the Michael's dollar bin.  thanks so much for stopping by to see my creation.  Have a great day.  See you soon!

4 comments:

Marisa said...

You make that cage die sing - yes, the pun was intended LOL! Fabulously done!

craftieodmae said...

you have talent just falling off every where, this is over the top!

Benzi said...

Swoon........you know I love this ornament. A bird cage and a bird. I love the feathers, roses, and all those awesome embellies you used. Wowzer, Carol!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

So pretty, and I love how you added feathers for some realism!