Wednesday, April 9, 2014

CottageCutz Spring Mini Album Page 5 & 6

 Today is the final installment of the Cottage Cutz Spring Mini Album I created.  These are the last two pages.  This mini was created with the We R Memory Keepers Envelope punch board using this tutorial.  I actually love this style mini even though it is really different for me.  I didn't use any chunky layers.  I tried to keep it pretty flat.
This page features the cute Sweetheart Lovebirds, Fancy Floral Butterfly Border, and the Fancy Floral Corner #2.  The banner was created with a Martha Stewart Border punch.
 This opens up to reveal the inside which feature the sweet Spring Duckling die.  Isn't he darling?  Again the Martha Stewart Punch around the page was used for the frames.
For the last page the Fancy Floral Corner #1 was cut twice and overlapped to create the pocket to hold the tag.  The Garden Butterfly Vine was used to decorate the tag insert.  This completes the Spring Album.  If you would like to review the entire album, I have included the video I created.  Thanks so much for visiting me today.  I really appreciate it.  Happy Crafting....see you soon.
 Here are the dies used:

9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cheerful adn colourful card Carol, it's very pretty.

gr karin

Benzi said...

Fabulous album, Carol. No, this isn't like your chunky layers album, but beautiful just the same. You've used so many wonderful dies, papers, stamps, etc. It's something anyone would treasure.

Hope all is well with you.

Marisa said...

Fully of spring colour and life. wonderfully done :)

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Carol! Your envelope mini is very sweet! Thank you for the tutorial link. The TWENTY SEVEN cottage dies look amazing together with this project. Your cheerful Eastery -Springy grouping is marvelous. Glad you stopped hoarding the DCWV pad so I could see it, too! I imagine cottage cuts is very happy with this project because it is gorgeous. The bumble bee mini is darling the way the tag comes out! The pearls and rhinestones really fancy things up, too! Thank you for the great video to show everything in detail! hugs, de

Sherri said...

I can't imagine the hours that go into your gorgeous mini albums, but however many it is, they are certainly worth it in the end. Whoever gets these treasures will be thrilled with them as they are awesome!

Shirley said...

I am in love with the whole album!! I really like your video too! Thanks for doing that! I am really into fussy cutting and die cuts so your album is a work of art to me! I hope you will join us on Monday for a blog hop to inspire others to send cards to a little 2yr old girl who is receiving chemo right now. There are prizes and a lot of blog candy on the participants blogs too. I will have some candy and hope to see you, Carol!!

zandra said...

So, so, cute! Love the color combo.
Hugz, Z

nwilliams6 said...

You are the undeniable album queen my friend! The details on this are truly amazing as are the colors! Lovely work! Miss you! Hugz!!!!

Diane said...

Stunning Carol, wow love the die cuts and colors.

Hugs diane