Saturday, January 31, 2015

Magnolia Tilda With Roses

Hello Friends and Crafters.  Today is another card selection from some older projects that I never got to post on my blog from when I was on the Dirty Dozen over at Splitcoast Stampers.  This sweet Magnolia Tilda is just perfect for a pretty Valentine's Day Card.
For this card, I have used some Spellbinders dies and punch around the page punches from Martha Steward.  The rolled roses were also made with Spellbinders.  One of my favorite things about this card are the pearl accents.  Thank you so much for joining me today for an oldie but goodie.  Until next time, happy crafting!

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Oh so pretty! Love the flowers...........

nwilliams6 said...

I have always thought that you and Tilda were made for each other. Wonderful coloring and details - the flowers are especially pretty! HUgz