Friday, December 30, 2016

Snowman Themed Loaded Envelope and Card

 Raise your hand if you are a Snowman Lover!!!  Yes, there are lots of people who love Snowmen and this is a perfect loaded envelope and card to send to a Snowman lover.  Look at how cute these snowmen are.  The paper pad I used is called "Say Freeze" from Recollection which I have been hoarding for a couple of years....I have two pads.....lol
 This is the first time I used this super cute Tim Holtz Snowman die and I love how he turned out.  He was cut on cream cardstock, distressed, and pen stitched.  He was mounted on a Joy! Craft die.  He's completely adorable and I can't wait to use him again.
The loaded envelope is stuffed with really cute Snowmen cut from the paper pad and mostly sizzix dies.  If you are interested in seeing what is included inside the envelope, please watch my video.
Thanks a bunch for stopping by today.  I'll be back with another project tomorrow.  Until next time Happy Crafting!

No comments: