Sunday, May 14, 2017

Baby Shower Gable Box Favors

Aren't these gable boxes cute!  Love how they turned out.  These were so fun to make and may I add quick and easy.  The shower is Elephant themes and co-ed so these are for the guys.  You know what?  They are filled with peanuts too!  A great guy snack, right!   lol
 The paper is from JoAnn's and it's a Darice brand in Hot Pink and Turquoise.  I just love the color combination.  The little elephants have Recollection stickers on them.  This gable box die is so useful I can see myself using it again and again for different Holidays.
Thanks so much for stopping by today to view this project.  Sure do appreciate it.  I have more projects to post so be sure to keep checking.  Until next time......Happy Crafting!  Here is a list with links to the dies:
No name Gable box
No name Scalloped Circle
CottageCutz Baby Elephant Die
My Creative Time Small Stitched Scalloped Bow

No comments: