Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Spellbinders Grand Arch 3D Die meets Gorjuss Girl

 Greetings friends and crafters.  For today, I would like to share a Mother's Day card that was created with a Spellbinders Grand Arch 3D die.  I am in love with these dies.  I only have this one, but I can assure you that the other two are on my wish list!  Don't you just love all the layers?  It's also very easy to assemble and folds flat to mail.  It's awesome!
The image inside is Gorjuss Girl #24 Heartfelt.  She's so sweet and perfect for a Mother's Day Card.  She was colored with Copic markers.  The Roses are created with a Sizzix die called:  3D flower No.2.  They were distressed with Victorian Velvet ink with a pearl center.  The leaves are a Nellie Snellen die and the flourish is Cheery Lynn.  The scalloped edge on top is a Martha Stewart punch.  
You can see all the layers here.  There are a total of 6 to create this card.  The 3D effect is stunning. Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I have a couple more projects to share for Mother's day.  Happy Mother's day to you.  Until next time, Happy Crafting.

1 comment:

littleborrower said...

Think you have made a lovely job of your card and I noticed no comments so I have sent you obe as there’s some work in them your very talented am trying to get the die but not paying£33-96 on e-bay or £24-99 at Amazon yet ???